Brad Moon writes for a number of publications on a weekly basis. Following are some of his recent articles:
- “Home Automation: Will Apple HomeKit Bring Order to Chaos?” published by InvestorPlace Media is an overview of Apple,s opportunity with competing home automation standards.
- “10 Defining Moments in RIM’s History” published by Shaw Media in the Lead-up to BlackBerry 10.
- “10 Big-Picture Takeaways From CES 2013” published by InvestorPlace media is a wrap-up of trends spotted at this year’s Consumer Electronics Show.
- “3D Printing: What, How, Why and When” a primer on 3D printers for Best Buy.
- “Heist at the Global Strategic Maple Syrup Reserve” was a top-trending article on GeekDad and Wired.com for several days in September, spending two days on Wired’s front page.
- “An App For Parents Concerned About Cellphone Radiation” published by Wired’s GeekDad is a review of Tawkon’s RF radiation-measuring app and an overview of RF radiation, SAR and smartphones.
- “The Start of the 7-Inch Tablet Showdown” published by InvestorPlace Media outlines the coming battle between, Apple, Google and Amazon over smaller form factor tablets.
- “Why Hardware Will Make Google More Volatile” published by InvestorPlace Media outlines why Google’s move to hardware sales will introduce an element of volatility to the company’s bottom line, something investors accustomed to steady advertising revenue may not be accustomed to.